Sheepcote Valley is next to Wilson Avenue in Brighton. (VIEW MAP)
Look out for the chalk carving of a white hawk (created by Same Sky community arts group) on the hillside.
You can get to the valley
- through East Brighton Park, or
- gateways in Wilson Avenue or
- from Warren Road, Woodingdean.
BUS STOP NAMES AND ROUTES :
1. Downland Rd, Woodingdean:
2, 2a, 22.
2. Arundel Rd/Roedean Rd (150m west of park):
1, 1a, 1b, 1c; 7, 14c, 21, 37, 47, 47a,
52, 52a, 71, 84, 86
3. Whitehawk Garage (130m west of park via Henley Road):
1, 1a, 1b, 1c; 21, 37, 47, 71, 86